Thursday, July 22, 2010

Writing a Pointless Post is a Piece of Cake

So, I'd love to start this post with some great news! My brother (I mentioned him a couple posts back) just got his film "Sidewalk Symphony" accepted into the Rhode Island Int. Film Festival! While I'm tooting his horn, I'd also like to point out that it's one of the top 12 film festivals in the country. Ow! Ow! A couple months ago this film was accepted into the Boston Int. Film Festival. It won an award, and also came in 2nd place out of over 80 films. Sooo, if you want, check it out: http://www.facebook.com/SidewalkSymphony OK, I'm done doing my plugs.


What's next on the agenda? Oh, right...dreams! The other night after watching the awesome movie "Inception" I had some pretty badass dreams. I was exiting a store at the mall (after talking with Lindsay Lohan, of course) and somehow managed the ability to walk on ceilings and walls. Suddenly, I had a giant sword. It made cool noises, like when Link from Zelda gets full life and it makes that cool clinking sound. That's when out of nowhere Golem appeared with a bunch of orcs and began chasing me with their swords.

I won.

This post screams "nerd alert", and I'm well aware. However, I'm not a big LOTR fan. I just needed to say that. Yes, I do have the LOTR game of RISK. That's only because I went through a very brief phase (many moons ago) where I thought owning a LOTR RISK game was super cool and not really stupid and loser like. Don't buy the LOTR RISK game. Trust me. Nobody will ever let you live it down. Just like the time I made a music video to No Doubt with my sister in the 9th grade. I still have the VHS if anyone is interested. I played some mean fake guitar.


Speaking of LOTR..I will never stop laughing at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWEpWb1Nt8E


I promise, this will be my only post that has a dream I had in it. I know those can get a little much and a little boring. I just thought it was worth sharing this once.


Anyway, I just realized I never once mentioned cake throughout this entire post. That's why I will end with a fun picture of when I went through another brief phase. That's a lie, I'm still not over it. I will always love Snakes on a Plane.

Yes, I really made this:

1 comment:

  1. And what a great cake it was!!
    I dont know what LOTR is.

    ReplyDelete