I just turned 28 last week, and I really feel that after 28 you begin to realize things you never really noticed before. Like what? Well, for one thing, I laugh even harder at my own jokes than I did before. This would be really awesome if it weren't mostly while I'm alone or on the train where people look at me the same way they look at the man that screams about bible and prayer at Downtown Crossing. Yeah, that guy! Shout out: to bible and prayer dude.
My older brother is out in Hollywood and makes movies. My younger sister travels and stars in Joey & Maria weddings. I work at a 9-5 desk job in Boston and go to school and night, but still get asked "Why don't you do anything like your brother and sister?"...my parents are proud of me though. Shout out: to Mom and Dad aka Denise Police and A-Train.
I swear, I'll have way more interesting stuff to say in posts to come. I just felt I had to do a brief introduction, because I like to pretend I'm hosting SNL.
I've been on a Foreigner kick lately. Is it bad that when I hear "Waiting for a Girl Like You" I think about when I first met my current boyfriend? Shout out: to my current boyfriend, Mike.
OK, this is all for now. Stay tuned for more!
Cake is awesome,
Jen
Oh, and here's a pic that's completely unrelated to anything I have discussed in this post. Yes, it's me and Billy Zabka. Final shout out: Johnny from The Karate Kid.
What a WONDERFUL first post!! I am so happy you finally did it.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe you recognized Karate kid bad guy at that bar...I mean, he kind of looks the same!
I cant wait to hear more about Denise Police...and how people think you are your dad's girlfriend.
Thanks, Ashley! Haha, I forgot about someone mistaking me for my dad's girlfriend. I guess loss of memory comes with the territory after turning 28. Good memory!!! Wait, what were we talking about?
ReplyDeleteWhat a WONDERFUL first post!! I am so happy you finally did it.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe you recognized Karate kid bad guy at that bar...I mean, he kind of looks the same!
I cant wait to hear more about Denise Police...and how people think you are your dad's girlfriend.
Thanks, Ashley!!! Hopefully I keep up with this one. haha! Your blog name makes me crave kiwi....on a cake. Of course. :)
ReplyDeleteZABKA!!! The perfect 80's movie villain! Welcome to the Blogging world :) Ashley Suggested you and since you included Zabka and Chuck Norris in your first 2 posts.... you must be a bad ass!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! I'm so happy to hear your great appreciation for Johnny. I like to think I'm bad ass, but whether or not I really am is a completely different story. ha! Thanks for reading/commenting! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog world! :)
ReplyDeleteNothin' wrong with a little Foreigner action! Welcome to the blogosphere! Ashley sent me over. : )
ReplyDelete