Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wakey wakey, eggs 'n bakey

The beginning of this month really sucked, but I'm better now. I just got the new Starbucks gingerbread latte, so everything is slowly coming back into place. All I needed this week was to hit the gym, eat mostly fruits, veggies and whole grains, drink plenty of water and watch Snake Plissken in action. Those simple yet few things equal happiness. I was really letting myself as well as my health go for a while, but I'm coming back and have already lost a little bit of weight in the process. Nothing near the sensation of fitting into skinny jeans, but I'll settle for a skinny latte from Starbucks for now. :)

I constantly try to remind myself "life is easy," because it really is when you think about it. Unfortunately, sometimes life throws a wrench at you and you can sometimes feel like someone threw a nuclear bomb instead. My mushroom cloud is clearing up though, and I'm going to stop it with the cheesy metaphors in this post. Ok, done.

My next goal is to get on the mountain and do some therapeutic snowboarding. I always feel better after a day of kicking my own ass in the freezing cold. Anyone wanna join me? Unfortunately, trying to get Mike on the mountain is about as amusing to him as having his blood taken. However, he gets it done every couple months, so maybe there's still hope.

Ok, that is all.

Annnnnd, scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment